Radius Filter for Products in Woocommerce

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hi,

is it planned to implement a radius search for products in Woocommerce Shop based on the Vendors geo location?

Would be great if customers would be able to filter products within their radius.

Thanks & BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You may use GEO my WP for the purpose – https://wordpress.org/plugins/geo-my-wp/

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Unfortunately this has no real integration into Woocommerce Shop and Category filtering etc. It does the basic job to show products in a radius in a widget or a custom site but not the part of a real woocommerce shop filter integration is missing 🙁

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yeah right, you have to create a separate search page using it’s short code to filter products.

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Yes, that option is quite ugly. I just startet a custom development of a plugin that makes product filtering possible in woocommerce shop based on geo data provided in vendor store. Let me know if you guys have use of this.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We are also working on this module – Product Location and filter using this.

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Just spend a fortune on it :-/

DeinDorfleben
      Participant

Hi guys,
      did you meanwhile finished the work on this extension or could you tell me when you will offer this? This extension would be realy helpful.
      Thanks for your feedback,
      Florian

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This feature already added, you have to enable this from WCFM Admin Setting -> GEO Location – https://ibb.co/17q1sZN

Thank You

asbajaj001
      Participant

Hi there,
      I have installed this. What I am trying to do is customize homepage so that it shows location filter at the top of page and show a product list below it so users landing on the site see products nearby. How do I do that?

Thanks,
      Aditya

asbajaj001
      Participant

Actually the functionality I really want is on the Shop page but I can’t find that code to add to homepage. See this page for example:

https://froogalbuy.com/shop

I just need the search filter with location and product category and hide the map.

ZK
      Participant

Hi

I have same issue, I can see the functionality has been implemented on the Geo-Location page, as evident on the image in WCFM geo page itself, which shows 2 boxes before the “address” box, but I can’t find any setting to enable these two boxes, ie the “Search” and “Category”

Any help would be great

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You can uncheck/disable the “Store List Sidebar” option under store-manager->Settings->Marketplace Settings then the search and category filter options will be available by default in the store list page.
      OR
      If you want the search and category filter options in sidebar of store list page then check/enable the “Store List Sidebar” option under store-manager->Settings->Marketplace Settings. Then add the “Store List: Category Filter” and “Store List: Search” widgets to “Store List Sidebar” widget area under wp-admin->Appearance->Widgets

Please see the screenshots attached below.

Thanks,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      ZK
      Participant

Hi
      Thanks for this works brilliantly. Is it possible to do the same on the shop page, I can see the map on shop page and allow it to auto filter, but i want the same two fields on the Shop page as well. Also would it be possible to hide the map and just show the filter & search box along with Google address fields.

Hello,

Regarding “search by category” you have to use WooCommerce “Product Filter — Categories” widget in “shop sdebar”. Ref: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-product-search/widgets/product-filter-categories/

Regarding “Search by Store” in shop page, unfortunately we don’t have this feature.

To hide map in shop page, Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      add_filter('wcfmmp_is_allow_product_list_map', '__return_false');

Thanks.

ZK
      Participant

hi Sarmistha

Thanks for the reply, will that filter within the results that are returned by the radius search ?

Also, is it possible to change the template for Vendor registration, I tried to look at the WCFM folder for templates, couldn’t figure out which one is for vendor registration. I want to put a slightly different layout for capturing vendor details like name, address etc.

Hi,

will that filter within the results that are returned by the radius search ?
      >>Yes

To change “Vendor Registration” template,
      You have to override – wp-content\plugins\wc-multivendor-membership\templates\vendor_registration.php
      at – wp-content/themes/child theme/wcfm/membership\vendor_registration.php

Thanks.

ZK
      Participant

You are Star.

I was setting up the map for shop, and i still am unable to figure out how to enable category/search field with map?
      secondly, is there a way I can change the map to be displayed after the fields like “address”, radius and filter come on top of the map rather than bottom

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please follow this reference link: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-product-search/widgets/product-filter-categories/
      There is a plugin (WooCommerce Product Search extension) link given so you need install that plugin first to get the widget for category filter.
      Plugin Link given there: https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-product-search/

Thanks,

7acestech
      Participant

Hi – Is there a way to get the Product list filter on a different page as well?

I am able to list it in the Shop page. However, how can I get it in a custom page of my choice. What is the short code for the same?

Auhouse.ru
      Participant

+

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.