Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › reCAPTCHA on Enquiry
- June 25, 2019 at 1:48 pm #69552
is it possible to add a reCAPTCHA to the enquiry (ask a question) please?
I can imagine that this could create an awful lot of spam for both the site admin and vendors
- June 26, 2019 at 4:48 pm #69831
Please use this reCaptcha plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-nocaptcha-recaptcha/
This will add captcha in WCFM all forms – Inquiry, Registration and Support Request
- June 26, 2019 at 5:19 pm #69853
That’s great will use that plugin
Many thanks for that
- June 27, 2019 at 4:18 am #69925
You are welcome 🙂
- June 27, 2019 at 5:12 am #69939
Works like a charm 🙂
- June 27, 2019 at 5:27 am #69946
the ReCaptcha works brilliantly on all forms, but there is an issue with the membership form, the captcha is hidden on that form for some reason so when testing memberships cant be created as you are unable to fill in the captcha
so I have disabled it for now
- June 27, 2019 at 5:53 am #69953
but there is an issue with the membership form, the captcha is hidden on that form for some reason so when testing memberships
– Do you mean registration form? Can you please show me screenshot for this!
- June 27, 2019 at 5:56 am #69955
- June 29, 2019 at 3:37 pm #70235
Please update WCFM Membership to 2.5.8 and take a look.
- June 29, 2019 at 4:13 pm #70245
- June 29, 2019 at 4:27 pm #70252
- June 29, 2019 at 5:41 pm #70276
Kindly update to 2.5.9 and know me.
- June 29, 2019 at 5:49 pm #70277
I have updated, the registration page now looks correct
however, the captcha is not shown so you cannot complete registration
as per the first screenshot
- June 29, 2019 at 6:05 pm #70280
- June 29, 2019 at 6:27 pm #70284
I am checking this.
- June 29, 2019 at 6:28 pm #70285
Thank you 🙂
- June 29, 2019 at 6:38 pm #70287
Please check now.
- June 29, 2019 at 6:43 pm #70288
- June 29, 2019 at 6:51 pm #70289
- June 29, 2019 at 6:58 pm #70290
it even happens when I disable the captcha plugin,
the registration appears to be broken
- July 1, 2019 at 10:02 am #70500
Have you have been able to take a look at this
I had the opportunity to test this out on a MAC and on safari, the captcha is visible, but only after the confirm button had been pressed.
when filling out the captcha your taken straight back to the signup page again as per the loom video above.
if I remove the captcha plugin the issue still happens so I’m pretty stuck
many thanks for looking at this for me you guys really are brilliant
- July 1, 2019 at 3:15 pm #70580
is it possible to get version 2.5.7 of your membership plugin
I think I’m going to have to try and uninstall the captcha plugin then reinstall this membership version to see if I can get me vendor registration page working again
nothing I do appears to work
- July 2, 2019 at 3:24 pm #70690
Please check, hope this resolved for you with latest update, 2.5.10
- July 2, 2019 at 3:25 pm #70691
OMG thats brilliant
thank you so much, its working like a charm 🙂
- July 2, 2019 at 3:43 pm #70692
You are welcome 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.