Recurring subscription charges

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wholistic
      Participant

Hi,
      I would like to clarify how the recurring membership charges work. In the settings, I have set the billing cycle to once a month. However, when I look under the General Membership options, there are two notifications (Next Payment and Renewal Notifications) set to be emailed 3-5 days prior to the membership renewal. The email includes: “Please renew your membership now to keep your account active”.
      Does that mean that the membership fee is not charged automatically each month, but the members will have to log in and pay it each month? This would be very inconvenient. Also, there is no option to disable those email notifications.?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah there has two notification – Next Payment and Renewal

Next payment notification will trigger each month before payment date.

Renewal notification triggers only if membership going to expire.

Yeah, no option to disable this notifications. We will add this in next update. As these are really important so we keep this mandate.

For integrated pay option PayPal and Stripe payment will be processed automatically.
      But, if user subscribe via Bank Transfer then he has to manually each time.

Also you are allowed to use WC Checkout pay options, so reminder is essential for check payment or other such manual pay options.

Thank You

Wholistic
      Participant

Hi, it will be great if you add that option! I wouldn’t allow a bank transfer option, only PayPal, Stripe and Credit card. In this case, which check-out pay option should I select?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah sure, we will that option in next update.

You may use either checkout option but better to use WC Checkout option.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Recurring subscription charges’ is closed to new replies.