Redirect the original Add product link with the form I've created

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Redirect the original Add product link with the form I've created

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Irena Trajkovska
      Participant

Hi guys,

1. I’ve created a form for Add product with RH Frontend (at the moment I have it as a tab on the BuddyPress member profile), and I want that form to be the official one (the one you provide from Dashboard – Products – Add New to be redirected to this one). It’s important to be connected, as I have membership level “per product”, so the form and its connectivity with every store is super important I believe.
      Please guide me for this change.

2. I want to remove the “Brand” attribute from the above mentioned form (I found an article on how to do it, I believe I won’t have an issue on that one), but I have another problem – I’ve added an attribute “Rent” (whether the piece is for rent or not), in Attributes, and it does appear on the form when I open it backend BUT it doesn’t appear frontend when adding new product. What can be the problem?

Thank you!
      I.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Irena Trajkovska
      Participant

OK, just realized the second issue is not yours, I asked the correct plugin creators.
      Please guide me for the first one, I need to replace the marketplace’s Add product with my own form.

Thanks!
      I.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have just created “Add Product” form, or also written it’s save function?

Well, you may override “wc-frontend-manager/views/products-manager” template at your child theme/wcfm/products-manager and change default form to yours.

Thank You

Irena Trajkovska
      Participant

Hi,

I have an Add product form, yes, made with RH Frontend, and it’s functioning great, BUT, it needs to be connected to the Store, so that it’s connected to the each membership feature, do you know what I mean? This is why yours needs to be replaced…

Thank you for your reply, I’ll send this to my developer, and will come back to you if we hit any problem.

I.

Irena Trajkovska
      Participant

Hi again,

The form connecting couldn’t be done, so my developer just took off all the fields I didn’t need, and now your form works great for me.
      I now need only 1 thing – the Attributes to be always Active and Visible on the product page (to not let the sellers choose this, as they may forget and not do it).

How can we achieve this?

Thank you!
      I.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Will send you code over email.

Thank You

Irena Trajkovska
      Participant

Thank you guys, will wait for it!

I.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.