Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Redirect the original Add product link with the form I've created
Tagged: add product; rh frontend form;
- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Irena Trajkovska.
- July 9, 2019 at 5:58 am #71655
1. I’ve created a form for Add product with RH Frontend (at the moment I have it as a tab on the BuddyPress member profile), and I want that form to be the official one (the one you provide from Dashboard – Products – Add New to be redirected to this one). It’s important to be connected, as I have membership level “per product”, so the form and its connectivity with every store is super important I believe.
Please guide me for this change.
2. I want to remove the “Brand” attribute from the above mentioned form (I found an article on how to do it, I believe I won’t have an issue on that one), but I have another problem – I’ve added an attribute “Rent” (whether the piece is for rent or not), in Attributes, and it does appear on the form when I open it backend BUT it doesn’t appear frontend when adding new product. What can be the problem?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 10, 2019 at 8:49 am #71803
OK, just realized the second issue is not yours, I asked the correct plugin creators.
Please guide me for the first one, I need to replace the marketplace’s Add product with my own form.
- July 13, 2019 at 7:07 am #72243WCFM ForumKeymaster
Do you have just created “Add Product” form, or also written it’s save function?
Well, you may override “wc-frontend-manager/views/products-manager” template at your child theme/wcfm/products-manager and change default form to yours.
- July 13, 2019 at 11:35 pm #72378
I have an Add product form, yes, made with RH Frontend, and it’s functioning great, BUT, it needs to be connected to the Store, so that it’s connected to the each membership feature, do you know what I mean? This is why yours needs to be replaced…
Thank you for your reply, I’ll send this to my developer, and will come back to you if we hit any problem.
- July 15, 2019 at 1:52 am #72501
The form connecting couldn’t be done, so my developer just took off all the fields I didn’t need, and now your form works great for me.
I now need only 1 thing – the Attributes to be always Active and Visible on the product page (to not let the sellers choose this, as they may forget and not do it).
How can we achieve this?
- July 16, 2019 at 2:25 pm #72655WCFM ForumKeymaster
Will send you code over email.
- July 16, 2019 at 9:52 pm #72720
Thank you guys, will wait for it!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.