wcfm-santa

Celebrate Poila Baisakh with upto 25% off - A Fresh Start, A Great Deal!

Claim Offer
00Day 01Hrs 33Min 01Sec
wcfm-santa

Redirect WCMp Vendor Registration Form to WCFM Membership plan?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Redirect WCMp Vendor Registration Form to WCFM Membership plan?

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      nnapus
      Participant

My site members are confused with the vendor application form and membership plan.
      I plan to use the WCFM- membership plan page and bring my member to WCFM – registration form

So I try to redirect the WCMp vendor registration form page to WCFM – membership plan page, via 2 way;
      1. Paste the WCFM shortcode ([wcfm_vendor_membership]) on the WCMp vendor registration page, but it does not change.
      2. In the WordPress dashboard/WCMp Settings/Vendor Pages/Vendor Registration; I choose the WCFM – Vendor membership page instead of WCMp old page, but I cannot do that.

How to change or redirect this tab?

nnapus
      Participant

My site use: Wyzi business finder theme + WCMp AFM + WCFM ultimate + WCFM Group & Staff + WCFM Membership.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks foe get in touch with us.

As I understand, you are a bit confused with plugins – WCMp and WCfM

Let me clear confusions –

1. As you are using WCfM and it’s add-ons, WCMp AFM is not at all required, you may even uninstall and delete this.
      2. You try trying to setup vendor registration using WCfM – Membership, right?
      3. If yes, then why you are trying to create connection between WCMp default registration and WCFM Membership ?
      4. To keep the things simple, leave WCMp dashboard and registration page as it is. Don’t add any WCFM short code on those pages.
      5. Why redirection required for you, I am not very sure!
      6. Suppose in your site somewhere registration link added, now just replace that with WCFM – Membership page URL, that’s it.

Frankly, WCMp and WCFM two are separate plugins and works differently. WCFM already has all those which creates bridge between them, don’t add anything additional for merging these to together. Most cases, it will break the things.

Importantly, never use WCFM short code in WCMp pages and don’t set WCFM pages under WCMp page setting. Just leave WCMp pages as it is.

If you still have any confusion please know me.

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

Hi, WCfM forum

1. Ok, I’ll uninstall WCMp-AFM.
      2. Yes, right I want to use WCFM – Membership.
      3. Cause of my theme (Wyzi business finder) show the vendor registration tab on the user account page. This tab is vendor registration from WCMp.
      4.Ok.
      5.As of No.3. On my member account page, this tab show alway. This tab comes with WCMp.
      It means this tab bring my member click and vendor subscribe in this way.
      6. Now I have the membership plan page/registration from WCFM already, but I don’t know how to create the tab on the member account page for it and delete the vendor tab from WCMp, or change the tab. Do you understand me?

Regards.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

OK, I understand the problem.

You just keep all the pages as it is.

WCMp dashboard and registration pages with their own shortcode and set at WCMp page settings.

WCFM Dashboard and Membership pages with their own short code and keep at page setting -> WCFM Admin Setting -> WCFM Pages.

Now then things you only required – WCMp registration will redirect to WCFM Membership pages, right?

I will give a code for this, you just to have have that. Kindly remove your custom codes for the purpose.

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

Now then things you only required – WCMp registration will redirect to WCFM Membership pages, right? Yes.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly add this code to your site –

function wcfm_wcmp_registration_redirect() {
      	global $WCFM, $wp;

if( class_exists('WCMp') && function_exists( 'is_page_vendor_registration' ) ) {
      		if( is_page_vendor_registration() ) {
      			wp_safe_redirect(  get_wcfm_membership_page() );
      			exit();
      		}
      	}
      }
      add_action( 'template_redirect', 'wcfm_wcmp_registration_redirect', 500 );

Thank you

nnapus
      Participant

Where should I put your code?

Thank you.

nnapus
      Participant

Hi,
      I tried putting the code in the child theme. But nothing happens.
      I don’t know where should I paste the code.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You have to add this code in child theme’s functions.php

You may also use “Code Snippets” plugin for adding such code as well.

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

I paste the code in child theme’s functions.php already but nothing happens.
      Still found the problem.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

It’s not redirecting?

Can you please add this once under main theme’s functions.php

Please be sure, you have setup WCFM and WCMp page setting properly.

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

I add the code to the main theme already but it does not redirect. Nothing happens – No effect.

I’m sure, all setting are right and I use the default setting.
      However, I delete all plugin of WCLovers for a recheck the WCMp function and make me sure the WCMp has not any problem include the other plugin that’s OK.

Regards.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We are checking this again, but we already checked that and it was working at our environment.

Between, there is not all any conflict between WCMp and WCfM.

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

Do you have a demo web for this issue?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Here is demo for the same thing –

WCMp registration page – http://wcmp.wcfmdemos.com/wcmp_vendor_registration/

WCfM Membership page – http://wcmp.wcfmdemos.com/vendor-membership/

We have used the same code, provided you few days back. Added in child theme’s functions.php

Now, try to browse WCMp Registration page and you will always redirect to WCfM Membership page.

Between, is there any redirect in your site or it’s showing WCMp registration page?

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you allow us to do this for you?

Frankly, I never work with this theme before so difficult to suggest exact solution from screenshot.

Well, contact us here directly – https://wclovers.com/contact-us/

We will help you on this over TeamViewer.

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

I sent the message to you already.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

This was due to theme, now resolved.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Redirect WCMp Vendor Registration Form to WCFM Membership plan?’ is closed to new replies.