Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Refund Fees
- July 7, 2019 at 11:36 am #71401fredrickpmillerParticipant
Can we set fee for vendor refunds? Thanks
- July 8, 2019 at 7:57 am #71506WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, refund goes to customers. Then how this will work!
- July 8, 2019 at 12:18 pm #71553fredrickpmillerParticipant
When a refund is made the Paypal and Stripe .30¢ transaction fee is lost. I need to charge vendor this fee, I also want to charge extra .20¢ fee, total .50¢ refund fee, to help deter vendor bad habits such as, no/bad descriptions, vague titles, wrong prices etc.. Can you add an admin option to add fee for refunds that will deduct the charge from their account and also the refund fee appear on vendor refund page?Other options would be vendor specific if possible to set different refund fees for different vendors. Anyway just an idea
- July 13, 2019 at 5:53 am #72217WCFM ForumKeymaster
OK, we will add this option very soon.
- May 23, 2020 at 8:23 pm #134526jorsenmejiaParticipant
any update on this topic? I want to deduct client by 50% when requesting a refund request
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.