Refund request approval fails

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hi,

I have refund requests piling up for which I get an error message on approval. Please see screenshot. How can such an issue be fixed?

Thanks & BR

Dominique

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you pleas know me, what actual error it’s showing in English?

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> wcfm log -> is any details for this error?

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hi,

below the message:

2019-05-31T13:10:44+00:00 DEBUG Rückerstattung fehlgeschlagen.

It´s just saying “Refund failed”

Dominique

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hi, I now have a new case. New vendor – first transaction – same issue.

What can I do? Is it save to fix the issue for the current cases in database?

2019-06-11T10:01:07+00:00 DEBUG Rückerstattung fehlgeschlagen.

CommunityCorals
      Participant

I now also see that in the orders on Frontend there is following message:

WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘AND is_refunded != 1′ at line 11]
      SELECT SUM(commission_amount) as line_total, SUM(item_total) as item_total, SUM(item_sub_total) as item_sub_total, SUM(shipping) as shipping, SUM(tax) as tax, SUM( shipping_tax_amount) as shipping_tax_amount, SUM( refunded_amount) as refunded_amount FROM gxRTKcRxwcfm_marketplace_orders WHERE order_id = 67766 AND vendor_id = AND is_refunded != 1

Maybe that is related to the refund issue?

CommunityCorals
      Participant

I think I found the cause of the issue.

I manually do the refund in paypal transaction before approval of the refund in WCFM. Seems like WCFM tries to automatically book the refund in Paypal and can´t do it because it is already processed?

Is there a way to deactivate the automated process and do the refund manually?

BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I manually do the refund in paypal transaction before approval of the refund in WCFM. Seems like WCFM tries to automatically book the refund in Paypal and can´t do it because it is already processed?

– Why so? It’s not require. WCFM will automatic refund this from PayPal when you will approve this!

Possibly this is the reason you were getting error during Refund Approval, as transaction already refunded from PayPal.

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Ok, got it. As I have several requests stuck: How can I handle those? Seems to be safe to change in database? I have done this for one refund request and seems to be fine so far.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

How can I handle those? Seems to be safe to change in database?

– It will best to delete those from database.

Hope you already refund those from WooCommerce Orders sections, so without payment it also throw error now due to wrong order total!

Thank you

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hi,

I have new refund request. And also without any manual payment via paypal I get same error right away. I kindly need to ask you for your support ans it seems to be something wrong with my database I guess?

Thanks & BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Is this Full Refund request?

I kindly need to ask you for your support ans it seems to be something wrong with my database I guess?
      – May be! As we never receive complain for any such issue regarding Refund.

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

– May be! As we never receive complain for any such issue regarding Refund.

Do you provide support for this? I just used your functionality so if something went wrong it must be because of a bug. Issue startet with me deniying a refund. May I provide access to my system so that you guys can Check?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Do you provide support for this? I just used your functionality so if something went wrong it must be because of a bug. Issue startet with me deniying a refund. May I provide access to my system so that you guys can Check?

– Full refund, Half Refund and API Refund all are supported.

Please send me your access, I will check this. send access here – wclovers.contact@gmail.com

Thank You

jorsenmejia
      Participant

Refund auto-approve is not working please help me fix

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.