Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Refunds – not matching stripe
- May 2, 2020 at 5:36 am #125600
I am doing some test refunds.
1. I have done a partial refund of £10 for order #1212 in STRIPE. However when I update it in WCFM it is showing a full refund amount of £13.50. Why would this be?
2. The refund amount comes out of the marketplace Stripe account back to the customer. But how does the marketplace get the lost money back from the vendor? Will it be deducted from their next sale? Is there any way for the refund to come out of their connect account?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 2, 2020 at 6:09 am #125604
Just to add to this, I have done a refund in the LIVE environment as well. And this did not automatically come out of the vendor account as stated here: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/how-to-refund-customer-with-stripe-split-pay/
The only way I can see how to do this is to go into the vendor’s connected account in stripe and manually do a ‘reverse transfer’..
How can this be automatic please.
- May 3, 2020 at 10:22 pm #126200
- May 8, 2020 at 4:43 pm #128391
Hi Support team – this one is quite important. Can someone please help?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.