Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Vendors › "Registration Form Custom Fields" not able to edit
- May 19, 2019 at 10:28 am #62899
I have an issue with the “Registration Form Custom Fields”
If I register a vendor from the admin backend, and I don’t see these fields in the “Add New Vendor” screen. When I add the new vendor and then go to the “Manage vendor” screen, I see these under “Profile” as “Additional Info”… but all have a dash and can’t be edited.
I want the shop admin or the vendor to be able to edit these fields anytime.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 20, 2019 at 4:38 am #62976
- May 20, 2019 at 10:18 am #63017
Is it possible to allow Admin to edit these? Since sometimes we (admins, shop owners) have to add new Vendors ourselves using our admin account.
- May 21, 2019 at 4:47 am #63103
OK, we will add this prohibition in coming update.
- May 21, 2019 at 5:17 am #63117
Wonderfull… Also it will help up learn more about the vendors.
- May 22, 2019 at 12:01 pm #63329
You are welcome 🙂
- The topic ‘"Registration Form Custom Fields" not able to edit’ is closed to new replies.