Ask just Store logo , instead Store logo + Avatar

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Ask just Store logo , instead Store logo + Avatar

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      acauaferreira
      Participant

I would like to remove the option to add avator photo on profile manager.
      And use just the Store Logo on Dashboard/Profile picture (Is there other parts that the avatar image appear?)

Less is more.
      Its a bit confused explain that a business vendor need to add personal image profile, and that their clients will not see their personal pics.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, vendor’s profile image is no where visible to customers.

It useful if you are setting up BuddyPress site, otherwise store logo is good enough.

Thank You

Jose
      Participant

Hello acauaferreira!

If it helps you, I had the same problem, but I just changed the translation from Avatar to Store Logo.

Then, when the vendor sees this, simply place the logo of your store, it works perfectly in the ticket holder, because the customer sees the logo of the store and the name of the store.

Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks @jose

Right, previously Inquiry and Support had Avatar visible. But now those are replace by Store Logo and Name.

Thank You

acauaferreira
      Participant

This is what I question,i know that vendors profile image is invisible for customer.
      IF the AVATAR appear just on dashboard and profile image, why is this important?
      Why don’t use just Logo Store for everything to simplify for vendors?
      Is it possible to where require avatar,the system show the logo store uploaded?

**Jose**
      If I translate Avatar to Logo Store, the vendor will ask me why they have to upload twice the logo store.Because in settings there is again the logo store upload.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

IF the AVATAR appear just on dashboard and profile image, why is this important?

– As I previously mentioned, it has many uses, but may be not require for your site.

Use cases –

1. Buddy Press
      3. BB Press
      2. Blog Post

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Ask just Store logo , instead Store logo + Avatar’ is closed to new replies.