Remove and Customize Steps from Store Setup

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      contatoapp
      Participant

Hi. I wanted to remove some specific steps for the store setup widget, also do edit one. I don’t want to completely disable it because some of the steps would be useful to go through. I’ve seen from this thread how to disable the SEO step: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/how-remove-seo-step-from-vendor-registration/

How can I do the same for the others? I want to remove Support, Seo and Social.

And for customize, I’d like to remove IBAN, Swift Code and IFSC Code from under “Bank transfer” on the Preferred Payment Method step.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @contatoapp,

Please use the below code to remove Support, Seo and Social steps from store setup:

add_filter('wcfmmp_store_setup_steps', 'remove_seo_tab');
      function remove_seo_tab($steps) {
          unset($steps['seo'], $steps['social'], $steps['support']);
          return $steps;
      }

And use the below code to remove IBAN, Swift Code and IFSC Code from under “Bank transfer”:

add_filter( 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_billing_bank', 'remove_store_setup_bank_fields' );
      function remove_store_setup_bank_fields($wcfmmp_settings_fields_billing) {
      	unset( $wcfmmp_settings_fields_billing['iban'], $wcfmmp_settings_fields_billing['swift'], $wcfmmp_settings_fields_billing['ifsc'] );
      	return $wcfmmp_settings_fields_billing;
      }

Thanks,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.