Remove Map and Location filter

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      oneunitedfamilyinc
      Participant

Can someone please tell me how to remove this eyesore of a map that barely works even 2% of the time. Been complaining about this stupid map since June last year. I’ve also seen multiple people complaining. This very nice and plugin and you don’t give options to remove a big dumb map? Staff has been literally useless only responding to partial question. I’ve tried every solution and none of them removes the map and location filter completely. Can somebody help please? Why hardwire that big map into an important page with no simple solution to remove such?
      Ive already used

add_filter( ‘wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_visibility’, function( $fiels, $vendor_id ) {
      unset($fiels[‘store_hide_map’]);
      return $fiels;
      }, 50,2 );

Not working
      I’ve removed maps key, still leaves filter by location.
      I’m so aggravated with the design of this market page. Ready to just try another damn pluin. I’m too nervous to but rest of addons for fear that I’ll have an issue I wont be able to fix and wont be ale to get help.
      Forgive me if this is an easy fix but I’m very a noob to this and this plugin supposed to be very simple and easy to use according to that rep I chatted with.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you trying to remove the map and filter from store list page?
      If yes then you have to pass “map” and “filter” attributes with blank value.
      Please use the below shortcode to get it work.

[wcfm_stores map=”” filter=””]

Thanks,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.