Remove site header from vendors page

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Remove site header from vendors page

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      andre
      Participant

Hi, is it possible to remove the site header (not top menu) from a vendors store page?

Hello,

It will be very helpful if you explain us with screenshot(vendors store page)?

Thanks.

andre
      Participant

Hi trying to setup a new vendors store, on the registration page it says “Verification Code sent to email” so I can do a screen shot for you, however the email doesnt arrive? any suggestions plz

Andre

andre
      Participant

Sorry about the delay, it took more than 30 mins for the email to arrive, how can I speed that up? New clients wont wait that long

Please see the attached pic for the first question, “can the site header be removed from the vendors page?”

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

“can the site header be removed from the vendors page?”
      >> Ok, you can remove this section using some css. In this page you can find “wcfm-store-page” class in your HTML body. Can you share us the store page URL, then can guide you with proper css code.

Regarding email delay, please contact with your server admin. It’s not our WCFM plugins issue.

Thanks.

andre
      Participant

Awesome, thank you I really appreciate that. would I have to add the ccs to each vendors store page or would it be universal?

I have created to demo stores, they show briefly on the page while its loading and then disappears and it says no store found, what did I do wrong?

https://globalmerchant.co.za/shop-here/

andre
      Participant

If you scroll down quickly you will see the two stores and then they disappear?

Hi,

Regarding site header be removed from the vendors page, Add this css in your activated theme’s style.css

.wcfm-store-page.wcfmmp-store-page .np-logo-section-wrapper {
          display: none;
      }

And, Store lists page https://globalmerchant.co.za/shop-here/ it’s working properly from our end. (PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      andre
      Participant

Hi, is there any specific place within theme’s style.css where the code should be placed?

andre
      Participant

Hi, please check this out, when you go to all vendors page (https://globalmerchant.co.za/shop-here/) and you scroll down quickly you will see both shops appear for a couple of seconds while the page is loading, then they disappear and it says No store found!

Both shops is published and have products in

Andre

Hello,

As mentioned earlier Store lists page https://globalmerchant.co.za/shop-here/ it’s working properly from our end.
      Just check once, Turn off the “Enable Auto Filter” from WCFM dashboard -> Settings -> Geo Location

Thanks.

andre
      Participant

Thanks I will check it.

I would also like to create a category for each vendor (Store Name) with their products in sub categories. (Bobbies Butchery [main category] – Beef – chicken – sausage {sub category} etc)

Question one:- Currently every category that I add shows in the categories list on the new Vendors dashboard, this means that new vendors can access those categories and add these products to their stores. Some vendors do not want to share their products, is it possible to disable/remove certain categories so it doesn’t show in the new vendors dashboard? or is there a different way to achieve this?

Question Two:- Can new vendors create their own categories?

Question three: If yes, can they set it show/no show in categories list

Question four:- Also need to know – I set each payment plan with a limit to products (free plan 10 products – Bronze plan 20 products etc), however when I create a new vendor the products limit show 0 and asks me to buy credits. What did I do wrong?

Thanks
      Andre

andre
      Participant

Hi Sarmistha

Thanks it worked, I can now see all my shops. Any response to the other four questions plz

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.