Rental Issue

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kumar Rajesh
      Participant

After saving inventory of rental product, product is displaying in frontend with all details, but when we try to view inventory data from store of that product, it is not displaying.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Can you please show me screenshot, what you are missing?

Kumar Rajesh
      Participant

Hi,
      Thanks for reply.
      Kindly check given attachment, their I marked the area, which I was trying to save and it saved and display in frontend too, but when I try to check that data from store(given attachment) then data was not displaying.
      I was trying to resolve, and its resolve also by changing WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate 6.2.4 to WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate 6.2.2,
      please check that issue, and update Ultimate.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly check given attachment, their I marked the area, which I was trying to save and it saved and display in frontend too, but when I try to check that data from store(given attachment) then data was not displaying.

– Sorry, I am a bit confused.

Do you have created this product from wp-admin -> WC default product manager? But those are visible under WCFM Product Manager with WCFM Ultimate 6.2.4 ?

What is your RnB Rental plugin version ?

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.