Requested cryptocurrency support for Woowallet. Likely your support also needed

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Requested cryptocurrency support for Woowallet. Likely your support also needed

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Dear developers,

A couple of weeks ago, I made a post on the Woowallet support forum and requested that they would consider adding some good cryptocurrency gateway support in to the Woowallet withdrawals and top-ups. A request topic is here: https://woowallet.in/topic/feature-request-mycryptocheckout-support-for-withdrawals/

Hopefully they will succeed and then I would kindly ask you to consider supporting this same feature on the WCFM Marketplace.
      First thing what comes to my mind is that the vendors and customers need to have their wallet public key addresses stored in their accounts, so they could easily make transactions between their Woowallet and crypto wallets.

Please consider this. I am sure, that many others would welcome this feature very much.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, Woo Wallet already compatible with WCFM Marketplace.

So, if they add crypto currency support then it will be automatically supported here as well.

Thank You

tech2
      Participant

I have been in contact with Felix from Cryptowoo about some functionality that the plugin needs and he came back with an option of a new addon which will make it way more suitable for a multi-vendor marketplace.

I’m looking for current users who want this functionality and would be happy to chip in to pay for this. We would get the plugin and lifetime support. Details of the additional functionality are below:

The custom plugin that will do two things:

1. Allow the vendors to add a bitcoin address to their profile info

2. Give you a “Bulk option” similar to the PayPal Mass Payment where you can export a list with every vendor’s payment address and his withdrawable balance calculated in bitcoin. This file will be compatible with Electrum.

This would allow you to process the commissions in the following way:

1. Periodically export payable commissions for Dokan vendors (code automatically calculates BTC amounts)

2. Import CSV into Electrum, send payments

3. Mark the entries in the Dokan overview as “paid”

The thing I would have to do for this to work is creating the profile field for the bitcoin address of the vendor and write the code for the bulk export that calculates the bitcoin amount from the vendors’ orders and prepares a CSV file formatted for Electrum.

There will be no need to pay me anything, once we have a group who want this together, we can each pay our share direct to the Cryptowoo team directly so there are no worries.

Cheers all

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.