Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Groups & Staffs › Requesting vendor WHOLESALE CAPABILITY according 2 their membership subscription
Tagged: WHOLESALE CAPABILITY
- November 11, 2019 at 1:05 pm #91774
Hi thanks again for great plugin you are serving us.
Wcfm has been integrated with this plugin to enable vendors to wholesale products: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-wholesale-prices/
Im requesting a code to enable WHOLESALE capability to only some membership; When a vendor has subscribed to a certain membership can be granted a capability of Whole sale or normal sale. This will be done in Capability settings, to enable or disable this capability.
This will enable us to divide some memberhsips to wholesale sellers and other retailers sellers.
– im requesting a code
– also im asking this feauture to be included in the main plugin in future updates
- November 11, 2019 at 1:28 pm #91780
in capability setting let there be wholesale features to be included or not like
– Product Quantity Based Wholesale Pricing
– Wholesale Order Quantity Step
– Wholesale Minimum Order Quantity
– Wholesale Prices
– wholesale role & category setting price
- November 13, 2019 at 4:29 pm #92160
OK, we will add this in future version.
- November 14, 2019 at 5:27 pm #92303
- December 3, 2019 at 5:44 am #95709
Has the minimum order capability been added yet? If not, is there an existing plugin that you can recommend? We need minimum order in two ways:
– By Product Quantity
– By Order Total
- December 7, 2019 at 12:27 pm #96398
By Product Quantity
– Use this plugin for the purpose – https://woocommerce.com/products/minmax-quantities/
By Order Total
– Add this code to your site – https://docs.wclovers.com/tweaks/#vendor-order-threshold-amount
Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.