Reset plugin / Delete all data

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      andreasenglowski
      Participant

Hi, i am having several issues (membership plan broke since it shows users that i already deleted via backend so its stuck) and want to start over. Did try to delete all wcfm plugins. But when i reinstall them all previous settings (color settings, membership plans etc) is like before. How can i reset all data and get back to ‘factory settings’? Do i have to clean some database tables or how is that info stores even after deletion? Many thanks in advance,
      Andi

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, I understand your requirement.

WCFM Marketplace setting option has an option “Uninstall”, but it does not reset setting data and membership plans.

I don’t think color setting are problematic as you can reset those from setting panel.

Except Membership Plan do you want to delete anything else?

Thank You

andreasenglowski
      Participant

Hi, wow thanks for your fast answer!!! no my main problem is the membership settings: If i change anything in the membership settings (for example payment type) nothing happens. So i tried to delete the membership plan, but it says i have to delete all associated vendors first (see Screen1 ‘Users’) . But all vendors and admin users are deleted from wordpress backend (see Screen2). So i am somehow stuck…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah right, Membership plans are not allowed to delete without deleting plan members.

But you may force delete those, for enable this add this line of code in your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_block_membership_delete', '__return_false' );

Thank You

andreasenglowski
      Participant

Thanks, sorry if this question is noobish but where do i add the code? the functions.php of my theme or where to put it?

Many thanks in advance, Andi

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“the functions.php of my theme” – Yeah please add there 🙂

Thank You

andreasenglowski
      Participant

Many thanks that worked… but when i try to setup new account for testing with the same email i still get an error “This Email already exists. Please login to the site and apply as vendor.”. So the info of the account (which is already deleted) is still saved somewhere. You think thats a problem?

andreasenglowski
      Participant

Sorry i was mistaking, everything seems to work, thanks you 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s fine, no issues 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Reset plugin / Delete all data’ is closed to new replies.