RnB Rental and Booking plugin – Instance Payment

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request RnB Rental and Booking plugin – Instance Payment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 6 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author
    aemr45
    Participant

Hi WCLovers!

I just install RnB Rental and booking plugin which is a great addition and it is well integrated with WCFM Marketplace, but I see that the function Instance Payment it’s missing from the front end. It has the checkbox Show Instance Payment, but there is no field for the vendor to set the percentage value like we have in back end at Dashabord->WooCommerce->settings->rnb-setting url (image attached)

Please add this function as it is very important that the vendor has the freedom to create the payment condition for their services.

Thank you, keep the great work!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    john.srit
    Participant

Yes, It will be very helpful for vendor to set different instance pay for their different products but I hope this customization should come from Rnb Rental. I have already recommended them long back but till now didnt incorporated in their latest version.If WCFM team can do it it will be very helpful

john.srit
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    aemr45
    Participant

Hi John.srit

but I hope this customization should come from Rnb Rental

I am sure that this functionality is already incorporated, since RnB added it in the back end, it would be great if WCLover staff found a way to bring that functionality to the front end for each vendor to use it.

Best regards!

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

We will look into this!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.