RnB Rental and Booking plugin – Instance Payment

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request RnB Rental and Booking plugin – Instance Payment

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      aemr45
      Participant

Hi WCLovers!

I just install RnB Rental and booking plugin which is a great addition and it is well integrated with WCFM Marketplace, but I see that the function Instance Payment it’s missing from the front end. It has the checkbox Show Instance Payment, but there is no field for the vendor to set the percentage value like we have in back end at Dashabord->WooCommerce->settings->rnb-setting url (image attached)

Please add this function as it is very important that the vendor has the freedom to create the payment condition for their services.

Thank you, keep the great work!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      john.srit
      Participant

Yes, It will be very helpful for vendor to set different instance pay for their different products but I hope this customization should come from Rnb Rental. I have already recommended them long back but till now didnt incorporated in their latest version.If WCFM team can do it it will be very helpful

john.srit
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      aemr45
      Participant

Hi John.srit

but I hope this customization should come from Rnb Rental

I am sure that this functionality is already incorporated, since RnB added it in the back end, it would be great if WCLover staff found a way to bring that functionality to the front end for each vendor to use it.

Best regards!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We will look into this!

aemr45
      Participant

Hi guys, friendly reminder on this topic. I know you have a lot of work, and just wanted to tell you I really apreciate all the great job you do to make our marketplace with your platform the best there is.

thanks!

aemr45
      Participant

Hi, any news on this?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We will take care of this in WCFM Ultimate next update.

aemr45
      Participant

Hey guys, I just update to version 6.3.6 and as I saw you make some promises additions like map and chat big updates and thats awsome!! but please remember you also said this request would be part of this update too and didn’t make it, please help us with this funtionality.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘RnB Rental and Booking plugin – Instance Payment’ is closed to new replies.