RnB Rental n Booking plugin – Quote Details Critical Error

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      aemr45
      Participant

Hi,

I have 3 issues, by order of importance:

1. When I clic on any of the qoutes to access Quote Details, the dashboard change view to something like tablet and it says its a critical error, please help me fix this (picture 1 attached)

2. In order to access QUOTE REQUESTS we need to clic en Rentals (Calendar view) then in the up right corner clic in the button Quest Requests, but this button has only an icon and its really difficult to find. Is there a way to add Quoute Requests to the side menu? (picture 2. attached)

3. The order uses a lot of space in the calendar, can it be reduced so that it only occupies the space that uses the name of the product or service? (pictures 3.1 to 3.4 attached)

Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      aemr45
      Participant

Hi guys,

I notice that point 2 has already been resolved and point 3 is more related to RnB developer, what I really need is point No. 1, please let me know if you need more information to resolve this or if you are already debuging this point.

Thanks.

aemr45
      Participant

Hi, any news?

aemr45
      Participant

Hi guys,

Can I get some support on this please? The module quotes can’t be used because of this error… it is critical.

Thanks

bolon_campana
      Participant

Hi, just another user here. Maybe you can play with CSS in order get the format right. Where does it says it is a critical error?

aemr45
      Participant

Hi bolon_campana, you can see in the image attached that is a critical error, can you explain me how to get it fix only with CSS?

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      bolon_campana
      Participant

Did you try using a fresh install to see is the problem is from the plugin or your particular set-up? In any case, it could help to go and see which function may be crashing.

aemr45
      Participant

Thank you for the help bolon_campana but I’m not a programer that´s why I’m asking wcfm support team to help me with this error. Anyways I’m not trying a fresh install since I already have everything configurated on the site…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘RnB Rental n Booking plugin – Quote Details Critical Error’ is closed to new replies.