Same role as Vendor to access WCFM dashboard?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Same role as Vendor to access WCFM dashboard?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jasper

Hello, I am new to WCFM and I would like to create a role that is similar to the vendor role. The purpose is that I wanted their role to be exactly different as they submit their product’s category different with each other. For example, Vendor A only can submit “A” category; while Vendor B only can submit “B” category. I have also tried to create the custom role using the “User Role Editor” plugin but the moment I access the dashboard, they denied the access for the custom role only. Is there any solution for this issue? Been searching for few days but so far still the same problem. Thanks for your reply!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

“Vendor A only can submit “A” category;” -> I think you mat to say, User A can post Product only for Category A, right?

First know me one thing, why you want to have a special role and not developing this using Vendor role?

You may create such a system for “Shop Manager” user role using WCfM – Groups & Staffs.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Same role as Vendor to access WCFM dashboard?’ is closed to new replies.