Save button hidden and slow to process registration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Save button hidden and slow to process registration

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lynn

http://clutterforcritters.com/vendor-membership/?vmstep=payment
      spins for a really really long time before it accepts the registration and goes to the next step.
      Can you tell me what is happening during this step that would take so long. i’m afraid ppl would just leave thinking the site is broken

Also, the save button is stuck in the bottom right corner and the “scroll to top” hovers over that and I can’t click Save button. The bottom mobile menu hovers over the save button as well and so i can’t save from a mobile device either. How can i move that save button?

Lynn

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Save button – You may disable this Float button type from WCfM admin setting -> Dashboard -> Disable Float Button

“spins for a really really long time before it accepts the registration and goes to the next step.” – can you please check is there any error in browser console or not?

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Save button hidden and slow to process registration’ is closed to new replies.