Search by Product Location option not working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Search by Product Location option not working

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      NTexplore
      Participant

I tried using Geo my Wp and Map press to use filtering products by product location. I could not get that to work. I bought ultimate with the hope that this option would work. Can you please help.

Thanks

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, WCFM Marketplace has this option inbuilt. Go to WCFM Admin Setting -> GEO Location -> Enable “Product List Radius Search”

Map and filter will visible under default WooCommerce product listing page like this – https://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/

Thank You

karl ohin
      Participant

Hi

I am trying to display all my products / some of my products on the map and not the vendor.

I want to offer a product page using the map so customers can find products by the map.

I have the GEO location working but it lists the vendor on the map.

The files attached show the products listed , this was a demo on sharetribe .

IT was a great feature that the products could be searched for on the map.

Is this possible with WCFM , i just vendor mapping .

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      You can use GEO my WP or MapPress for this purpose.
      If you go with GEO my WP, then you might find our documentation on this, useful https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-geo-wp/. After that you will require to add a search form, as GEO my WP doesn’t work with your default store search. Follow this tutorial to get the idea – http://docsdep.geomywp.com/create-a-search-form/
      Thanks

karl ohin
      Participant

Hi There

Thanks for this , i had the GEO my WP setup but was missing the display piece .

I got it working thats great. Can the map be put onto each category page – where i will display the products on the map for that category ?

thanks for your help

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      I think GEO my WP guys can better guide you on this one.
      Thanks!

Ekk Tiger
      Participant

Hello how are you.
      Pls I need to slove this problem too. But the link to the guide is not working.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.