Search by Radius

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      hi.maske
      Participant

Hi,

when I want to use the “Search by radius” option, everything works fine in Elementor. When I click on preview, the form “insert your address…” disappears.

BTW: How can I translate “insert your address into german”? I cannot find it in Loco Translate… I am also trying to translate “Search by City” and “Search by ZIP”

Could you please help?

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

when I want to use the “Search by radius” option, everything works fine in Elementor. When I click on preview, the form “insert your address…” disappears.

– Well, for preview this will not work, only work from site’s frontend after publish.

BTW: How can I translate “insert your address into german”? I cannot find it in Loco Translate… I am also trying to translate “Search by City” and “Search by ZIP”

– Please sync your translation file with latest plugin file, you will find this. https://ibb.co/6sPJYkV

Thank You

hi.maske
      Participant

The translations disappeared! It worked for a while. What happened? Was there an update?

Thank you

hi.maske
      Participant

Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Which translation tool you are using?

and where you are saving your translation files?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.