Seller and Shopkeeper has been deactivated, or automatically expired

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Seller and Shopkeeper has been deactivated, or automatically expired

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Luiz
      Participant

I need an urgent solution, change the configuration of my store, so that it has resources so that no Seller, and no users are automatically deleted or disabled.
      I want to be able to disable or delete both users as sellers and Stores. Only after they have contacted the market themselves to request the deactivation for various reasons, and stating that they do not intend to sell anymore for various reasons, such as being unable to, or giving up the service offered.
      I only realized this after my sellers (tests) are all gone from being permanently disabled or deleted, and I can’t rehabilitate them again. I want to have the power to disable, not automatically.
      They could see that for me.
      Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please go to WCFM Membership Setting and check Expiry and Cancel Rules – https://ibb.co/S5F382N

Thank You

Luiz
      Participant

Hi!
      My WCFM is missing half of the departments, does not show how it is in your WCFM, is missing more things, or is it configuration error? View my images what appears in my plugins, why is it showing incomplete? Is it Missing update or some error, and only installed half?
      Thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please contact us from here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

We will debug this for you and fix those issues.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Seller and Shopkeeper has been deactivated, or automatically expired’ is closed to new replies.