Seller registration form! custom fields

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Seller registration form! custom fields

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

Any prediction to insert fields with conditional logic in the registration form?

I have a salesperson in my country who deals with sales, who sells products has to have a state registration number, I have another salesperson who sells services, those who sell services do not have to have a state registration number. With conditional logic it would be easy to limit these fields to the right vendors.

If the answer to question is: It is not possible! I have another question.

Would it be possible to integrate custom ACF fields into the seller’s registration panel?

It is very easy to make these fields appear on the backend!

User Function = equals = vendor

And the fields are in the profile of the user seller, and are very easy to link in other forms and site sites, but they do not appear in wcfm for the seller to change the data.

I thank you for your help

Cap Luis
      Participant

Please, another question!

What are the meta key of the forms? I want to feed Buddypress with the same fields as the wcfm form register.

For this I am using the registration form of buddyforms plugin.

What I want with this is to have users populate two databases with a single form. I can already make the registration of the seller, but the secondary fields that are not of the wordpress are not talking.

I attached the meta keys I thought were the correct keys.

But it did not work.

As I said my purpose is to show company information in the buddypress xprofile fields, for this I use a third party form. I can feed WCFM if you use the correct keys.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I have a salesperson in my country who deals with sales, who sells products has to have a state registration number, I have another salesperson who sells services, those who sell services do not have to have a state registration number. With conditional logic it would be easy to limit these fields to the right vendors.

– Well, both the user here “vendor” then how this login will work?

More importantly, registration form comes before registration then it’s not even possible to check such condition – “User Function = equals = vendor”

I am not very clear with your second query. Do you want to know meta_keys for vendor profile information?

Thank You

Cap Luis
      Participant

– Well, both the user here “vendor” then how this login will work?
      Dynamic fields will not fade into user login! the user will still be: store vendor

But a service seller will not need to enter the state registration number in the register or in the registry.

This number I will use to validate company data in my Country / State. Not all salespeople need to report.

It would look something like this:

Form register or edit: vendor types: Service or Product? “select field”

Answer: Product

New field appears: State registration number

Now I have this information, I can validate the data personally in the governmental organs

end

——————————
      ACF RULES

You could take a look at ACF, do an installation to analyze if it would be possible to link the fields in the registration form! and the WCFM log editing page! You did this with products. I’ve attached an image of the rules that could help with this integration, let me know if I’m correct or if that’s not possible.

Do you want to know meta_keys

This I need the meta fields.

I am new to wordpress and am trying to learn everything! but my form lets you place meta keys to fill fields.

I could use my form and fill out the store seller register form.

https://docs.buddyforms.com/article/369-add-form-elements-to-a-form-for-post-meta-needed-by-other-plugins-or-custom-post-types

I do not know if this is only possible for custom posts, or for the record too, I may be reading this wrong.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, ACF will not work here. So do not think of that.

Form register or edit: vendor types: Service or Product? “select field”

Answer: Product

New field appears: State registration number

– Please contact me here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
      I will implement this for you.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This will serve to Sync the buddypress fields into the wcfm fields.

– Which BudddyPress Fields?

Well, this article is for “Post”, not for “User”

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.