Seller Vacation Mode & Hide Paypal Email

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Seller Vacation Mode & Hide Paypal Email

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hassan Ahmed

Hi,

How can I hide the Paypal Emaill address in the Store settings?
      I have WC Vendors Pro, and in the Products Settings page, it is marked to be hidden but it is not in the vendor settings page in WCFM.

Also, Why I can’t see the Seller vacation mode?

Thanks,
      Hassan

WC Lovers

Hi Hasan,

If I am not wrong, WC Vendors or WC Vendors Pro does not provide any such settings option to hide PayPal settings from vendor dashboard.
      Are you using any third-party addon to do so? Is it hide Pro Dashboard Payment Settings ( as in attached screenshot )?

Seller vacation mode – it is not yet implemented in our current version, will be available soon in our next update.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Support WC Lovers

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Hassan
      Participant

Yes, if you go to the Settings Form in WC Vendors admin page, you will find the vendor settings page form fields, where you can select what to hide.

Here you can find the fields and form tabs, I hide Paypal email field, because it is not used here in UAE.

I have attached a screenshot of the admin page.

BR,
      Hassan

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WC Lovers

Hi Hasan,

Thanks for that. We have just missed it, will definitely taken care in our next update.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Support WC Lovers

Shhiv Narayan

Hi Hasan,

It will be honest to say that WCFM is not fully integrated with WC Vendrs Pro and we no where mention that, wheather its our site or plugin page.

But I can assure you that WCFM will fully integrated with WC Vendors Pro soon as our team is working really hard on that.

In the mean while if any settings or rules of WC Vendors Pro is really essantial for your site then please inform us, we will bring that top of our list.

In our next update you will also have PDF invoice for vendors as new feature. We always try to give preference to our customers requirements. Please Keep trust on us, we will always there to help you in all the possible ways.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Team WC Lovers

WC Lovers

Hi Hasan,

These feature already added in our last release – WCFM 2.2.4
      Now WCFM 2.2.5 added many more profile options, please take a look.

If you have still any query then please free to contact us anytime.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Support WC Lovers

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Seller Vacation Mode & Hide Paypal Email’ is closed to new replies.