Separate stores

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      pedro.farinha
      Participant

Hi,

In the website i’m working on I have a need to separate store vendors in 2 categories, producers (e.g. someone who has apples to sell) and service providers (e.g. a photographer). I can’t do it with categories cause the service providers will have no product to sell, they will have only their store.

I’ve manage to do the separation through groups and staff plugin, creating 2 different groups. But I’m having a hard time being able to show these different groups in search, cause I’m only able to do that through categories and taxonomy.

Is there a way to search for stores, not by their products? Like giving the stores their own categories.

Thanks so much for your time

Hello,

We have some custom solution for this.
      Vendors will able to chose their preferred category(producers or service providers) during registration and also this will visible at store list page as filter.
      That will meet your requirement? Please confirm.

Thanks.

pedro.farinha
      Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I guess that would do it.

How can I do it?

Thanks once again

Hello,

Please contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/ with topic link.
      We have some custom solution for this.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Separate stores’ is closed to new replies.