Set inquiry to private mode

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Brian

Hi,

How can I set inquiry to private mode. By that i mean that the conversation between customer and vendor should not be for other customers to see.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

“By that i mean that the conversation between customer and vendor should not be for other customers to see.”

– Well, other customer can’t see this by default. Only if Vendor mark reply to “Stick at Product Page” hence it will visible to others – https://ibb.co/pZLRGdF

If you want then Inquiry can be restricted for only logged in users as well.

Thank You

Brian
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you see what have been written under ‘Forespørgsler’? Because when I test it in other browsers and on smartphones and ipads, i can see it and im not loged in in any of these cases.

*** Do you mean translation is not, right? You can change that easily using any translation plugin.

Therefore other customers can see it by default. I haven’t changed anything backend. I want it to be a Inquiry (enquiry) between 1 customer and seller, and not for anyone else to see.

*** Well, Enquiry works between Vendor and Customer, other vendors can see that enquiry. Admin can see all enqeries.

Thank You

Brian
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, for this you have to add this line of code at your child theme’s functions.php –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_enquiry_with_login', '__return_true' );

Thank You

Brian
      Participant

Hi,

thank you 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Set inquiry to private mode’ is closed to new replies.