Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Set up digital only marketplace
- January 21, 2020 at 3:46 am #102911justin.doerreParticipant
I’m trying to set up a digital/downloadable only marketplace.
You mentioned here that this is possible:
about unfortnately there are no more informations provided.
1. How can i archieve this digital only marketplace? Par example force fields to be activated before posting new products.
All my products are the same, just with different meta informations
2. I also tried adding a custom product type.
a) First i implemented one by adding the type through woocommerce.
b) And second i implemented it the way your support mentioned.
But it seems that for b) that the product type is not recognized by WooCommerce
and a) is not recognized by WcLovers.
Will it break something if i use b)? Maybe the WooCommerce statistics or payout for the vendors?
3. Is there a way to sell as individual person and not as “store”?
I want to make the selling process as easy as possible and I wondering if there
is a way for registered sellers to sell a product without having to setup a store.
More like ebay.
I’m playing around currently with this plugin so i dont have the premium version at the moment.
Thanks in advance,
- February 6, 2020 at 4:23 pm #105837
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.