Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Setting Up Memberships Checkout
Tagged: WCFM Membership Checkout
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- February 3, 2020 at 11:12 pm #105236greatawakening06Participant
I have set up my memberships and I was testing the checkout registration process and when I get to Payment Options I receive the following error “No such plan: prod_GfT0oOiFFJ3xtk”. I setup that product in the Stripe Dashboard and named the product the same as in WCFM Memberships name. Everything is set to test environment (even the product). I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have followed the tutorials as well. Any hep woud be greatly appreciated.
- February 6, 2020 at 10:35 am #105666WCFM ForumKeymaster
“No such plan: prod_GfT0oOiFFJ3xtk”
– You have set Stripe product id here in WCFM Membership manage, but this should be Stripe plan id.
Product id and plan id are two different entity!
Please check this once more carefully – https://wclovers.com/blog/how-can-i-have-stripe-plan-id-for-recurring-membership-plan/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.