Setting up PayPal Withdrawal and Deleting Vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Setting up PayPal Withdrawal and Deleting Vendors

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunny

Hi,

How can I set up PayPal withdrawal for vendors? I cannot find the PayPal secret code(?) and other information needed. Also, how do I delete a vendor? I accidentally created two.

Best,
      Sunny

Sunny

I mean the PayPal client ID and secret key. Also, do I have to enable test mode? And how to test that withdrawals work properly for vendors?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check these –

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/admin/manage-apps/
      https://developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/direct/webhooks/my-apps-and-credentials/

Well, vendors are normal site users. So you may easily delete them from wp-admin -> Users

Thank You

sunny

Hi!

Thanks for your support. Okay, I successfully set up the ID/secret key (and also deleted those vendor).
      How can I test that the withdrawal works properly?

Best,
      Sunny

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

That’s great 🙂

Well, there has option to enable “Test Mode” for payment setting – https://ibb.co/jW5cG1T

But now you have to set Stripe test ID and key.

Thank You

Sunny

Hey! Thanks for your quick reply.

I noticed that I can check off the test mode option, but not sure how to proceed after that.
      Also, can I enable customers to earn points for leaving reviews?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please go through Stripe and WooCommerce payment modules.

Also, can I enable customers to earn points for leaving reviews?
      – Are you using any such Point plugin?

Thank You

Frederick Bergen

I been having issues withdrawing completely. Keeps saying that to check logs cause of partial processed. When I check the logs it’s says problem with one of the orders but the order is complete and I got the funds… so why can’t it send it to my vendor.

Also saying Paypal authentication etc but it works everywhere else.. and I double checked my keys.. and client id.. all is correct

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Also saying Paypal authentication etc but it works everywhere else.. and I double checked my keys.. and client id.. all is correct

– Please be sure PayPal Payout is enable for your PayPal account. Confirm this from PayPal support.

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Setting up PayPal Withdrawal and Deleting Vendors’ is closed to new replies.