Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Setup WCFM without store page
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Sushobhan.
- April 30, 2020 at 11:57 am #124956Haime CroezeParticipant
is it possible with configuration to have WCFM without the store page (/store/….)? I need all of WCFM goodness but I am using MyListing and have made vendor products available in a listing tab. The store page is thus confusing…
- April 30, 2020 at 1:34 pm #124988SushobhanKeymaster
You can simply add a 301 redirect rule to redirect anyone to your listing page when they try to access the /shop/ page directly.
Let me know how it goes.
- April 30, 2020 at 2:32 pm #125008Haime CroezeParticipant
yes I will add a redirect (Redirect plugin?) on everything with /store/*. I think the only thing I still need is in another question I just posted (remove href from Sold By store name). That would fix all relations to store pages.
In my setup I have various vendors that are also listing owners. I have set up a tab in the listing that shows their store products (based on the vendor ID (thanks for that!!). I do have a shop page with all products so that is not a problem (with a filter to filter by vendor name (unfortunately not by store name…)). So to hide the store page and any reference I just need to redirect /store/* and somehow remove the href in the store name link on the Sold By label.
- May 1, 2020 at 12:14 am #125194SushobhanKeymaster
Sorry I think I misunderstood your query, the first time.
Do you just want to change this text /store/ from vendor store url? You can change it from WCFM admin dashboard >> Settings >> Marketplace Settings >> Vendor Store URL.
Let me know if that helps!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.