Shipment tracking – sync with WooCommerce?

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums WCFM – Ultimate Shipment tracking – sync with WooCommerce?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

gail
    Participant

Hi

I can see that there is a manual ‘mark as shipped’ function but we want the shipping information – the tracking code shown in the attached screenshot – to sync from Woocommerce.

How can we set that up?

G

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Where is screenshot, please send me that?

Well, you may see those Shipping Tracking info from Admin order details as well.

And we are going to add “Shipment Tracking” edit option in next update as well.

Thank You

gail
    Participant

Hi – screenshot now attached. Just need the date and tracking code to sync through to backend.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

How you have added this Tracking code for the order?

And where you want to show this in WCFM dashboard?

As I see it’s there as an order note, don’t you have this under WCFM Order details -> Order Notes ?

Thank You

gail
    Participant

The screenshot shows tracking details pulled through to WooCommerce from our delivery providers [via OneSaas sync]. We want that to appear on the Order details in WC Marketplace when the vendor /shop vendor logs in.

At the moment the tracking details can only be input manually.

Thanks…

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

WooCommerce from our delivery providers [via OneSaas sync]
    – You are already using this, right. So it’s already sync tracking details or something requires to do for the purpose?

https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Delivery_details.png
    – Don’t you have this message under WCFM Order details?

Thank You

gail
    Participant

Hi

The screenshot is from Woocommerce, but the tracking code is not showing in Marketplace. Should it be pulled through automatically?

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have such Order notes section under WCFM Order details page – https://ibb.co/dST050

Thank You

gail
    Participant

Hi – I can see the tracking and payment details when logged in as Admin but not as Store Vendor. They need to see these details too, I can’t see where to turn that on for them?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly add this code snippet to your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_order_notes', function($notes, $order_id ) {
    	global $WCFM, $WCFMu;
    	remove_filter( 'wcfm_order_notes', array( $WCFMu->wcfmu_marketplace, 'wcfmmp_order_notes' ), 10, 2 );
    	return $notes;
    }, 9, 3 );

Thank You

Gail

This is working now thanks for your help.

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Great … thanks for updating me on this 🙂

The topic ‘Shipment tracking – sync with WooCommerce?’ is closed to new replies.