Shipping and MondialRelay

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Shipping and MondialRelay

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      news8
      Participant

Hello

For the delivery, on my woocommerce I’m actually using “Mondial Relay” which allows the user to choose a relay point depending on the zip code he put, can I put that in the delivery options for vendor too ? because in Belgium and in France, Mondial Relay is a must have in the delivery, a lot of people are using it.

Otherwise what alternative do I have ?

cf : attached file who shows the mondialrelay plugin who allows us in the checkout page to choose a relay point depending on the zip code or the city name that we choose.

Thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

cf : attached file who shows the mondialrelay plugin who allows us in the checkout page to choose a relay point depending on the zip code or the city name that we choose.

– Well, as I understand this is mainly for customers.

What vendor has to do with this? For vendors customer’s shipping location is important and they can see this from order details screen.

We have a delivery addon – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-delivery/

We are going to release an app for this as well – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wcfmdelivery&hl=en

Thank You

news8
      Participant

it is for the users, but if the seller does not configure it the user will not be able to use it, it is a MondialRelay extension that adds a delivery option in woocommerce which is the relay point (cf:screenshot), or when I go in the delivery option in the sellers, this option is not available.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Kindly know me exact plugin url!

HEllo, is there any news on this thread? I am as well VERY interested to have this MONDIAL RELAY plugin integration for WCFM.

Best regards

S

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.