Shipping and Purchasing from Vendor Flow

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Shipping and Purchasing from Vendor Flow

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      agoenui
      Participant

Hello,

I am using WC marketlplace free with Wcfm ultimate

I am still studying about these 2 general topics
      – One Products sell by multiple vendors
      Is this features available in the settings?

– Shipping from each Vendor
      How in the wcfm dashboard to set 2 products from 2 different categories. And when 1 customers buy those, the shipping cost splitting into two cost? Is this feature available?

Thank you

Simha

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Let me clarify for concerns –

1. No, this is not yet there. We will add this next update.

2. WCFM works with all WCMp provided shipping options. You may use default woocommerce shipiing class for vendors, Table rate shipping and additionally Per product shipping is also supported.

Two vendor product shipping cost automatically diveded at the time of checkout, it’s WC Marketplace default feature. But you have to enable shipping cost transfer to vendors in WCMp payment settings.

Please know me if you have any further queries.

Thank You
      Simha

agoenui
      Participant

Oke, thank you for the information

1. About one products sell by multiple vendors (Which will be in the future release). Is it if the product let say Coffee, own by 10 vendors. Then this coffee will automatically available in each vendor stores? And Admin creates that?

So just create one’s, then it will be available anywhere in vendor store’s? I just need some hint, so I can start design the rules in my stores πŸ™‚

2. What I mean is. Let say any Vendor will have 2 categories of products. Product 1 have A shipping classes, and Product 2 have B shipping classes. Can we set that?
      Let from Vendor A customer Buy:
      – Coffee and shipping cost $5 and
      – Shirt and shipping cost $7

Then in checkout automatically split. Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1. About one products sell by multiple vendors (Which will be in the future release). Is it if the product let say Coffee, own by 10 vendors. Then this coffee will automatically available in each vendor stores? And Admin creates that?

– First look this, how WCMp default feature works – https://wc-marketplace.com/knowledgebase/setting-assign-single-product-multiple-seller/

2. What I mean is. Let say any Vendor will have 2 categories of products. Product 1 have A shipping classes, and Product 2 have B shipping classes.

– Yes as Admin you can assign different shipping class to different products. But Vendors are not allowed to do so, as WCMp create a special shipping class for each vendor at the time of registration and only that available to vendors.

Please know me if you still have any confusion.

Thank You

agoenui
      Participant

Ok

I have more clear picture now

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Welcome πŸ™‚

Please know me if I can help you any other way.

Thank you
      Shhiv

agoenui
      Participant

Mmm I want to know, what is exactly WC appointments plugin in capabilities settings? Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This is for WC Appointments compatibility, for this you have to install – https://bizzthemes.com/plugins/woocommerce-appointments/

Thank You

agoenui
      Participant

aaah I see. It looks like optionable between WC bookings yes?

If I use WC appointments, No need to install WC bookings? Or both have different features?

Simha

Hi,

Yeah right, it’s a replacement of WC Bookings quite a lot, infact it comes with many more features that WC Bookings as WC Product Addons integrated.

Thank you

agoenui
      Participant

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Merry Christmas!

We are closing this thread for now.

If you have any further queries regarding Bookings or Appointment then please start a new topic for that.

Thanks again

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Shipping and Purchasing from Vendor Flow’ is closed to new replies.