Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Shipping applied twice in Checkout
- September 24, 2019 at 1:50 pm #83376
I have several reports from customers that are facing issue with shipping setting on checkout.
Issue occurs for vendors that use flatrate vendor shipping.
For those cases the customers sees vendor shipping and on top the woocoomerce shipping is applied. After several refreshes they usually manage to place an order. Attached a screenshot provided by a customer.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- September 26, 2019 at 11:43 am #83710
You are using some other shipping plugin, but certainly that does not support WooCommerce package shipping!
So it’s showing “woocoomerce shipping” again after vendor’s shipping.
- September 27, 2019 at 2:12 pm #83989
Hi, actually I am not aware of any other shipping plugin. I used one in the past but not anymore. It´s just woocommerce and WCFM. And this issue also just happens sporadic and not all the time.
- September 30, 2019 at 10:53 am #84442
https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/issue-shipping-checkout.jpg – is this cart has only one product or 2 products, one form vendor and another form Admin?
- October 1, 2019 at 12:24 pm #84616
it´s just one product. Shipping setting for this vendor is flatrate vendor shipping.
- October 14, 2019 at 5:27 pm #86875
Still have this issue. Seems like I am the only one?
- October 16, 2019 at 12:35 pm #87100
Well, those are coming from some other shipping plugin you are using for the site.
Certainly that shipping plugin does not support WooCommerce package shipping !
- November 16, 2019 at 3:51 pm #92554
- The topic ‘Shipping applied twice in Checkout’ is closed to new replies.