Shipping calculation issue allow multiple subscriptions and products

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Subscriptions Shipping calculation issue allow multiple subscriptions and products

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Makers
      Participant

As of 9/12/2019 When allowing multiple subscriptions and products to be purchased simultaneously please be advised shipping for recurring total is incorrectly calculating. To be clear this issue is only effecting subscriptions combined with products. Multiple vendor non-subscription products do no have this problem.

The issue: Shipping for a non-recurring product gets added to recurring total. Initial charge for order including shipping is calculated correct, but shipping for recurring is incorrect.

This issue might go unnoticed by some admins running WC Subscriptions, so it’s why I’m adding this thread here to bring to their attention. This issue only happens when we have “Allow multiple subscriptions and products to be purchased simultaneously” selected in WC Subscriptions.

Please see image for reference.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Makers
      Participant

This bug is happening only when the products are purchased from different vendors. One Subscription product from one vendor and any non subscription product from another vendor.

We need to be able to allow multiple subscriptions and products to be purchased simultaneously. We have to allow all vendors the ability to charge their own shipping.

Your help working through these bugs I’m experiencing is very much appreciated.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Multiple_vendor_subscription_error.jpg – where it’s wrong. For subscription it consider two shipping for two vendors separately.

Thank You

Makers
      Participant

It’s wrong because only one shown in my example is a subscription, so it should only add one shipping to the renewal/recurring total in this case.

The one circled in red is wrong, because it came from a regular product not a subscription.

I’ve made a better diagram attached explaining. Please see attached

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, this WooCommerce Subscription plugin’s bug.

We can not fix this.

Please talk that plugin support for this.

Thank You

Makers
      Participant

Thank you for this information. I’ll open a ticket with them and see about getting this worked out.

Again thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.