Shipping not correctly displaying

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Shipping not correctly displaying

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      soyoungbaekenny
      Participant

Hi,
      as you can see I have 2 products in the cart from 2 different sellers.
      First product is showing a selection button for ‘flat shipping of $6.99’ and ‘free shipping’ for customers to choose.
      Of course the customer will choose ‘free shipping’.
      The first product is under $100 and I currently set ‘free shipping over $100’.
      The second one is giving 2 buttons as well but both flat shipping and free shipping displays ‘$0’.

Can I enable the ‘free shipping over $100’ per vendor so if goods purchased from one vender for $100 customers can get a free shipping but any other goods under $100 from another vendor applies normal shipping on top of it if all in the same cart?

Screenshot attached thank you.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Can I enable the ‘free shipping over $100’ per vendor so if goods purchased from one vender for $100 customers can get a free shipping but any other goods under $100 from another vendor applies normal shipping on top of it if all in the same cart?

– Yeah off courese.

As I see in screenshot, one product from vendor but another form Admin. You have enabled Free Shipping as Admin so it’s showing there.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Shipping not correctly displaying’ is closed to new replies.