Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › SHIPPING OPTION IS MISSING FROM ORDER DASHBOARD
Tagged: Shipping Menu Missing
- July 24, 2019 at 5:42 am #73646
- July 25, 2019 at 6:05 am #73829
I am unable to assign the consignment to the respective delivery boys because “Mark As Shipped” Option Is Not There.
Please Help Me.
I want to ask why WCFM Officials Takes too much time to reply.
I don’t mean to offend, I just don’t understand previously WCFM Officials give reply under 24 hours or some time under 12 hours but nowadays WCFM Officials takes more than 2 days.
I apologize, if i have offended WCFM Officials.
- July 25, 2019 at 1:25 pm #73874
Kindly add this line to your site and know me is this resolve for you or not!
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_force_shipping_address', '__return_true' );
- July 25, 2019 at 1:43 pm #73888
It did solve the issue.
Please tell me what is this issue.
I want to know.
- July 25, 2019 at 1:49 pm #73893
- July 26, 2019 at 1:11 pm #73999
Whenever the order is placed then every time i don’t have to choose a delivery boy for shipping for particular vendors.
– Why you are doing this as Admin? Vendor may have their own delivery persons and assign to orders.
Or, we can remove restriction using custom code then Vendor will able to access all delivery persons.
- July 27, 2019 at 9:01 am #74127
- August 1, 2019 at 8:34 am #74702
- August 3, 2019 at 6:12 am #74937
1>-) How the delivery boy will come to know when to come for the pickup while he is delivering the another product.
—-I mean delivery boy must get some kind of notification instantly whenever the order is assigned to him and he shouldn’t have to refresh the page frequently.
– There is notification for Delivery Persons. Whenever an order assigned to them then receive Email and SMS notifications.
2>-) Suppose delivery boys are managed by admin then the vendor must have option for to change the status to “ready for dispatch”.
—-So the admin can assign the delivery boy to the order.
—-And Delivery boy should get the notification when the order is ready for dispatch, so they can go for pickup the order and deliver it.
– Well, there is no special notification when package ready for delivery. Only one notification, when order assign to delivery person.
One thing can be done here, Admin/Vendor may add a note to the order and that will notify “delivery person” as well.
3>-) Currently when delivery boys are managed by admin, then on the vendor order dashboard “Mark As Shipped” Options Shows Delivery boy module which is not needed.
—- Because delivery boys are assigned by admin instead “Mark As Shipped” can be used to update the status such as “Ready for dispatch”.
—–Whenever Vendor select “Mark As Shipped” option for updating the status to “Ready for dispatch” then Delivery boy should get notification to come for picking the product which is assigned by admin in advance.
– Same like above
4>-) Store Address And Customer Details is not showing in Mobile View of delivery dashboard, just Customer Address shows alongside order details.
– We have fixed this in latest update, 1.1.5
5>-) Suppose customer is not at home then delivery boy and admin and vendors must have option to show status such as “Delivery is pending” with reason listing such as “Customer is not at home”, “address is incorrect” and many more reasons.
– We are working on this part, delivery person will able to cancel/hold delivery and add a note for this.
6>-) Currently when order is placed by customer which contains multiple product from same store, then admin and vendor have to assign delivery boy multiple times for the different products for the same order.
—- I mean when order is placed then they should be able to assign delivery boy only once for order containing multiple product.
—- It will help the admin and vendor to save hassle for repeating the same steps every time.
– Vendor may assign same delivery person to all items from their orders list page.
But we can not change this, as one order may contain items from different vendors. So Admin has to assign one by one.
- August 3, 2019 at 6:47 am #74948
- August 3, 2019 at 9:16 am #75005
Well, it’s not visible to show all columns in such small window.
But all are there. Please check this – https://www.loom.com/share/f1c18b6d0ba5405b92b4486277cc74e9
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.