Shipping Settings Issue

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      john.boase
      Participant

Hi,

In Admins Dashboard I have enabled ‘Store Shipping’ and ‘Shipping By Country’ only under Settings -> Shipping Settings -> Seller Shipping Settings (see attachment Admin-Settings.jpg) but when a Vendor adds a new product (it’s an auction site) their only shipping option is by weight (see attachment Vendor-Settings.jpg). The strange thing is in the Vendors Dashboard -> Settings -> Shipping it is showing the ‘Shipping By Country’ option (see attachment Vendor-Settings-Shipping.jpg)

I have tried lots of different settings in Woocommerce, the Admin dashboard and the Vendors dashboard and can’t get the Vendors shipping option to change when they are adding a new auction item (product).

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

In WCFM Shipping the vendors can set global shipping rules which is available in the Vendor-Settings-Shipping.jpg image you shared.

The Vendor-Settings.jpg is the default Woocomerce settings to enter product weight. It is only used in as a display field in the frontend and also with if shipping by weight is enabled to match the weight rules in the global settings.

For your requirements, you can check Woocomerce per product shipping to see if it suits your needs. https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/per-product-shipping/

Thank you.

john.boase
      Participant

Thanks for the quick reply and I will check out Woocomerce per product shipping plugin but I assumed that was built in as all vendors will want to have different shipping for their different product?

The real issue is that the vendors shipping options do not change no matter what shipping method I choose in Admin or the Vendors global shipping options.

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      You must enable and choose correct shipping options in admin Shipping by Zone or Shipping by Weight in admin to get the respective settings for the vendors. Check the documentation here: https://docs.wclovers.com/store-shipping/

john.boase
      Participant

Thank you but that doesn’t work either so in Admin I unchecked ‘Store Shipping’ to disable vendor wise store shipping options to see what happens and the vendor is still showing the same shipping options when adding a product (see attachment Vendor-Settings.jpg) although the option for the vendor to set their own shipping from their settings has disappeared???

Do you know if Woocommerce Simple Auctions overrides WCFM shipping?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.