Shop Description Bug and Vendor input edit query

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mail1
      Participant

Hi,

1 – I have noticed that when Site Admin edits Vendor Store Settings via Shop Manager / Manage Vendor / Store Settings that the Shop Description entered by the vendor get overwritten and is erased/ deleted. The Shop Description is not visible to the Site Admin.

2 – This leads me to how I noticed. I was looking to see how Site Admin can edit or indeed add the Vendor added information – Store Settings (inc Shop Description), Shipping, SEO, Customer Support, Store Hours and Store Policies as per entered via Vendor sign-in. Please advise as I would like to be able to tweak SEO info entered by the Vendor and indeed help them set up their store inc shipping rates without having to get their log-in credentials.

Thanking you in advance,

Am using WCFM Marketplace and WCFM Ultimate.

John

PS – I think I may have posted this in a wrong place earlier, apologies for that.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

1. We are looking into this.

2. Yeah off course, we will add all vendor info edit option for admin in coming admin.

Thank You

JH

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

Cheers J

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM Marketplace new version has just released and shop description update issue has been resolved.

Kindly update yours and take a look.

Thank You

mail1
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Just tested it and all works great, very much appreciated.

Cheers J

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Shop Description Bug and Vendor input edit query’ is closed to new replies.