shop manager capabiity

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      addy
      Participant

hello wclovers
      good day
      now i have group and staff and wcfm analytics plugin and i love it but
      i give reports and analytics capability to a manager and assigned to a group.
      but why that store manager able to access media and withdrawal from his dashboard, and in vendors option store manager can see the all vendors thats fine but still store manager can edit profile approve badges. verification and store shipping
      as well store manager can disable the store even i disable all capability.
      one more thing is if i go to view group and staff page so it will show the assigned vendors store but end of page its showing all pages from my site.
      please help me
      thank you in advance 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Can you please show me screenshot for your manager’s capability setting?

“one more thing is if i go to view group and staff page so it will show the assigned vendors store but end of page its showing all pages from my site.”
      – Show me screenshot fro this as well

Thank You

addy
      Participant

hello
      wc lovers
      i am attaching screenshot
      there is i have done custom for store manager capability, users capability, actually i have tried all option not to give capability to store manager but still showing the options for shop managers.
      one more thing i like you to add is email login not the user name login. and in the email must be login to store manager not the website home page link >>>>> https://ibb.co/JBt0rjv

screenshot of pages showing on vendor group page>>>>> https://ibb.co/7G5D8pD

screenshot of store capability turned off only report and analytics are on >>>>> https://ibb.co/YjtDfXP

even i turn off all only report and analytics are on >>>>> https://ibb.co/dkcR1HW

thank you

addy
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      addy
      Participant

hello
      good day
      any update regarding my topic ?
      thanks

addy

hello
      good day wc lovers
      any update ?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well I have changed password for shop manager – !B!uL!BDF2fOh6YP@0Ybv!!b

Do you want to hide “Media”, “vendors” and “Withdrawal” menus for that Manager ? – https://ibb.co/h1BcTD3

Thank YOu

addy
      Participant

hello
      good day
      yes i want to hide the option
      media
      and i want profile update, store setting, store shipping, membership, verification and badges non re-editable or hidden these fields from store manager.
      i want to hide custom capability option from store manager also. because store manager can give capability of Backend Access (wp-admin) to any vendor

{suggestion actually Backend Access (wp-admin) option must not be there for verndors it is ok to give Backend Access (wp-admin) access to store manager but not to vendor}

still i have problem vendor group page showing all pages, archives and categories as a list view please help for these.

thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please go to WCFM Capability – you may manage most of these from there.

Between, are you using WCFM – Groups?

Thank you

addy
      Participant

hay
      how are you
      yes i am using WCFM – Groups
      i checked all the capability but i cant hide media from vendors.

and i want profile update, store setting, store shipping, membership, verification and badges non re-editable or hidden these fields from store manager.
      i want to hide custom capability option from store manager also. because store manager can give capability of Backend Access (wp-admin) to any vendor

please please help

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

i checked all the capability but i cant hide media from vendors.
      – Disable Media Module from WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules

– Don’t you have these option at your capability setting? Don’t you have WCFM Ultimate?

– Do you want to disable capability edit option from Shop Managers?

Thank You

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘shop manager capabiity’ is closed to new replies.