Shop manager -> without custom url/plugins redirect to WP-admin

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Shop manager -> without custom url/plugins redirect to WP-admin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      acauaferreira
      Participant

I’m adding custom url to shop manager .
      This custom url gives the possibility to shop-manager manage important things that its missing in WFMU panel, like /Dokan panel/ affiliate infos/Dokan Vendor Comission/ Product categories…

> it’s really limitated to add custom url,because I just can add ONE sub menu called ”add product”, i cant add a list of submenus like all plugins have in wp-admin.

>>>>THe main problem:
      Custom url redirect to wp admin,instead show the content in wcfmu dashboard (store-manager)

It’s very confuse manage half functions in wp-admin, and half functions in front end store manager.

I would prefer to manage 100% in wp-admin, like dokan do…they have their submenu like dashboard/settings… would this be possible?

If not, how to show content from External plugins/WP menus/ inside WCFMU ? Without custom url redirect to wp-admin.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, I am bit confused with your query.

Do you want to add new menu under WCFM dashboard?

Between, as I know Dokan’s setting panel also comes under wp-admin area!

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Shop manager -> without custom url/plugins redirect to WP-admin’ is closed to new replies.