Shop Products store logo and name display

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Shop Products store logo and name display

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      andreanderson89
      Participant

Hi after updating wcfm today there’s been a bug where the vendor logo and name that is displayed under the product now shows up ON the product image when I hover over. I’m using the Urus theme.

andreanderson89
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

Do you want to remove this store info from WooCommerce Shop page?
      Then try this code in your theme’s functions.php –

add_action('init',function(){
      	global $WCFM, $WCFMmp;

remove_action('woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', array( $WCFMmp->frontend, 'wcfmmp_sold_by_product' ), 9 );
      	remove_action('woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', array( $WCFMmp->frontend, 'wcfmmp_sold_by_product' ), 50 );

});

Thanks.

andreanderson89
      Participant

I would like the store info to remain (logo plus name) but it was below the price and now after the update it’s on the image. The update also added some weird drop shadows to the map.

andreanderson89
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

Honestly we don’t have this theme. We can see you have also updated your theme. and “Urus theme(https://themeforest.net/item/urus-multipurpose-responsive-woocommerce-theme/23782046)” theme lasted version add our WCFM plugin support. And made some customization with WooCommerce hooks for product blocks.
      Please contact with there theme support regarding this. Definitely they will help you.
      You can mentioned them by-default “sold by product” display from our plugin –

add_action('woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', array( $WCFMmp->frontend, 'wcfmmp_sold_by_product' ), 9 );
      add_action('woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', array( $WCFMmp->frontend, 'wcfmmp_sold_by_product' ), 50 );

Thanks.

popandbloom
      Participant

hihi,

We have purchased ultimate and groups & Staff addons. We totally love your products. But I have one error. I don’t see the WITHDRAWAL request button on the VENDOR’s DASHBOARD. The Module and Withdrawal settings are all activated. Can you please consult how I can get the WITHDRAWAL request button?

Thank you
      Lumi

Hello,

Please check at WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Capability -> “Withdrawal Request” -> Set this capability OFF (https://ibb.co/vYkLdNr) and also check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
        And be sure all plugins are at latest version.

Kindly for different issue(not related to topic) create different thread.

Thanks.

popandbloom
      Participant

hello,

Thank you so much for your fast response, much appreciated! Do I have to set all capabilities off? Also the ones in GROUPS?

refer to status logs, I have few errors -logs. What should I be looking for?

Thank you and hope you can help me solve this error.

Best regards,
      Lumi

Hello,

“Withdrawal Request” capability option should turn-on. In each group level also it should be turn-on.

refer to status logs, I have few errors -logs. What should I be looking for?
        >>In current date is there any error log?

Thanks.

andreanderson89
        Participant

I think the keymaster is asking you to start a new thread. Your question is unrelated to THIS specific thread and others who need answers to this question will get confused by your posting. Please delete this and start your won thread so that others with the same question as you will be able to find your thread easliy and not get confused by two topics in one thread.

andreanderson89
      Participant

Regarding my matter, I have notified the Urus theme team and await their reply. This issue did happen directly after your latest update. I’m not sure if that means they need to update their theme again.

Hello,

Maybe because of global pandemic issue the theme support has stopped providing support temporarily. You can send us your version of theme here – https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/, then we can check this.
      Let us know after send the theme.

Thanks.

andreanderson89
      Participant

What is the best method as there’s no link to submit any files? So how should I send you my version of the theme?

Contact here with your topic link and let us know in this thread, we dev team will get back to you via mail.
        Thanks.

andreanderson89
          Participant

I have sent the request to your team…Will send them the theme version once they contact me.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.