Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Appointment › Shop staff only see orders for assigned appointments
Tagged: appointment orders
- July 2, 2019 at 2:26 pm #70682DanaParticipant
If I enable the View Orders permission for Shop Staff role they can see all orders. When I disable that when they click on the View Order button within the Appointment it says they don’t have permission to view order, talk to administrator. Is there a way shop staff can only see order that are for the appointments they have been assigned?
- July 4, 2019 at 6:43 am #70966WCFM ForumKeymaster
Do you want to have this rule for Admin’s staff or vendor’s staff?
- July 5, 2019 at 5:20 pm #71213DanaParticipant
This is for Shop Staff role that gets added with the WC Appointments plugin. So it would be more for vendor like role, not store admins.
- July 8, 2019 at 5:56 am #71484WCFM ForumKeymaster
OK, i understand.
Well, it’s possible to restrict for staff to show only his/her appointments, in fact it’s already there.
But for orders it will not possible, as there is no relation between staff and orders!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.