Shop Staff only view customers they have previously had an appointment with

WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Home Forums WC Appointment Shop Staff only view customers they have previously had an appointment with

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Dana
    Participant

When using the Manual Appointment option Shop Staff can see all customers. Is there a way to limit to view only customers they have worked with prior? Similar to how they can only view Appointments they have in the appointment list, can they only see customers they have worked with?

Let me know what options exist (if any). Thanks!

• #23418 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

We will definitely look into this.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• #23776 Reply

Dana
    Participant

That would be awesome, let me know how feasible it is in terms of something that could be done in the short-ish term.

Thanks!

• #23794 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not getting you very clearly this time, what do you mean by this “could be done in the short-ish term” ?

Thank You

• #23802 Reply

Dana
    Participant

I mean the organization I work with need this feature, to view only orders and customers I’ve worked with prior (not all). We would help support development if that’s an option.

• #23810 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Ahh .. ok, I got your point.

We will implement this very soon don’t worry.

Thank you

Reply To: Shop Staff only view customers they have previously had an appointment with
Your information: