Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Shortcode for Custom Product Fields?
- June 7, 2020 at 5:23 am #139196CarolynParticipant
I am using JetWoo Builder and Elementor to create a custom product page layout. Is there shortcode for the custom product fields? If not, how can I display the custom fields in my custom product page?
- June 7, 2020 at 11:41 am #139228looknearParticipant
This this question related to wcfm?
just refer to Elementor documentation. i think you will need Elementor pro for that, but they support custom fields data.
I am using PODS which i prefer over ACF. But they support both.
- June 7, 2020 at 3:37 pm #139258CarolynParticipant
Yes this is for WCFM CUSTOM FIELDS, which is why I posted the question here. Elementor documentation doesn’t have short code info for WCFM marketplace features. I’m not sure why they would, that seems like something I’d find here from the developer of WCFM.
Again, I’m trying to see if there is a shortcode to display the data from the CUSTOM PRODUCT FIELDS.
If anyone who uses this feature can let me know if this is possible, I’d appreciate it! Ty
- June 8, 2020 at 12:08 pm #139476Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
The shortcode to display product custom field –
- June 16, 2020 at 10:38 pm #141760zorb-designs.comParticipant
I have a reverse question..
The plugin has added two additional tabs on the single product – More info and enquiries, which I don’t want to display. I can’t seem to find a setting to remove them. How can I disable these additional fields?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.