Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Shortcode [wcfm_stores filter=""] not work
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- June 26, 2019 at 4:00 pm #69809Sergio PottstockParticipant
Hi, in my principal page include [wcfm_stores filter=”” has_orderby=””] , but I´cant eliminate country, state, postcode, etc.. filter
- June 27, 2019 at 4:17 am #69922WCFM ForumKeymaster
Use short code like this –
[wcfm_stores filter="no" has_orderby="no"]
Between, where you have “country, state, postcode, etc.. filter”? In sidebar ?
If so, then you have to manage those from wp-admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Store List Sidebar
For details check here – https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/
- October 14, 2019 at 7:23 am #86707jaspreet_2744Participant
hi i tried using [has_orderby=”no”] but it doesnt remove the sorting dropdown. can you please help
- October 16, 2019 at 11:46 am #87069WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please add this line to your site –
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_store_list_orderby', '__return_false' );
Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.