Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Show map on product page
- May 31, 2019 at 1:10 am #65107joelokpapi50Participant
Show a snippet of Google Maps on the product page (Rental Product) to show where the product vendor is located. (Using the RnB plugin)
- May 31, 2019 at 9:28 pm #65310
- May 31, 2019 at 10:47 pm #65338joelokpapi50Participant
Yes, I have the plugin already. I wanted to know how to make the location display on a map on the front-end so customers can know the location of the product. Do I need to use a shortcode or something?
- June 1, 2019 at 9:27 am #65403WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please add this line to your child theme’s functions.php –
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_product_location_display', '__return_true' );
You will see a new tab under single product tabs named “Location”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.