SHOW THE CREATE DATE AND YEAR OF THE VENDOR IN VENDOR PROFILE PAGE

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors SHOW THE CREATE DATE AND YEAR OF THE VENDOR IN VENDOR PROFILE PAGE

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Sushobhan 5 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
    karl.deligero
    Participant

Hi,

It is possible to show the Create Date and Year of the vendor on their profile page?

Thank You

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

You can fetch the creation date of any WordPress user, this includes vendors as well, by the following two lines

$user_data = get_userdata(get_current_user_id());
    $registered_date = $user_data->user_registered;

The first line is fetching the currently logged in users data and the second line extracts the registration date out of it.
    By the way, in which position of the profile page, you want to show this detail?

kpetty.iccs
    Participant

where can these two lines be added

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

At first you need to tell me where you want to show this information. Share me the vendor profile image after marking your the position. Based on that I can suggest you the appropriate hook or filter name. In that function body you will need to add those two lines.

karl.deligero
    Participant

Hi, I want to show this in my vendor profile page. See the attached image. By the way, I use my elementor to integrate my vendor page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sushobhan
    Keymaster

You cannot add PHP code to Elementor, as it is not supported. Instead you can use shortcodes, there is an Elementor block for that. Use the following shortcode to get your desired result –
    [wcfm_store_info id='' data='register_on']

karl.deligero
    Participant

Hi,

Thank You it’s worth by the way. But I want is not only the specific date but the term “Joined 1 month ago“see attached image.

Note: The words Joined 1y 10 months are placeholder only.

Attachments:
    Sushobhan
    Keymaster

try using the following code –

function vendor_registration_date_shortcode( $attr ) {
        global $post;
        $store_id = '';
        if ( isset( $attr['id'] ) && ! empty( $attr['id'] ) ) {
            $store_id = absint( $attr['id'] );
        }
        if ( wcfm_is_store_page() ) {
            $wcfm_store_url = get_option( 'wcfm_store_url', 'store' );
            $store_name = apply_filters( 'wcfmmp_store_query_var', get_query_var( $wcfm_store_url ) );
            $store_id = 0;
            if ( ! empty( $store_name ) ) {
                $store_user = get_user_by( 'slug', $store_name );
                $store_id = $store_user->ID;
            }
        }
        if ( is_product() ) {
            $store_id = $post->post_author;
        }
        if( !$store_id ) return;
        $register_on = abs( get_user_meta( $store_id, 'wcfm_register_on', true ) );
        $today = strtotime( "now" );
        $diff = abs( $today - $register_on );
        $years = floor( $diff / (365 * 24 * 60 * 60) );
        $months = floor( ($diff - $years * 365 * 24 * 60 * 60) / (30 * 24 * 60 * 60) );
        $days = floor( ($diff - $years * 365 * 24 * 60 * 60 - $months * 30 * 24 * 60 * 60) / (24 * 60 * 60) );
        $total_duration = '';
        if ( $years || $months || $days ) {
            if ( $years )
                $total_duration .= sprintf( _n( '%s year ', '%s years ', $years ), $years );
            if ( $months )
                $total_duration .= sprintf( _n( '%s month ', '%s months ', $months ), $months );
            if ( $days )
                $total_duration .= sprintf( _n( '%s day ', '%s days ', $days ), $days );
            return sprintf( 'Joined %sago', $total_duration );
        }
        return 'Joined Today';
    }

// register shortcode
    add_shortcode( 'vendor_registration_date', 'vendor_registration_date_shortcode' );

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
    In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

In the Elementor code block use the following shortcode –
    [vendor_registration_date id=”]

karl.deligero
    Participant

AWESOME IT’S WORK. THANKS A LOT 🙂

karl.deligero
    Participant

Btw I have 2 more problems encounter in my Vendor Profile Page. The First thing is the “Overall Vendor Star Count Rating” of the product of the vendor. For example, Product 1 has 5-star rates and Product 2 also 5-star rated. The star rate count in the pro is the GWA or General Weighted Average? See the 1st attached image for example. The Second is the following and the followers the problem is I want to count also how many the following or followers of the Vendor see the 2nd attached image. Thanks a Lot

Attachments:
    Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Hello, There is no direct hook of filter to achieve this. You need to custom code it.

karl.deligero
    Participant

Hi

I do custom code in my themes I want is the value only of the followers. See the attached image.
    Only the number that I post here.

Thank You So Much!

Attachments:
    Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Hi,
    If you want only the followers count of a vendor then you can use the following snippet –

$followers_arr = get_user_meta( $vendor_id, '_wcfm_followers_list', true ); //fetch followers data from user_meta
    if( $followers_arr && is_array( $followers_arr ) ) {
    	$followers = count( $followers_arr ); //count of the followers
    }

Thanks!

karl.deligero
    Participant

Hi,

Where can I put this code? and how I integrated it into my Elementor Page?

Thanks

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Create a shortcode like we did for vendor registration date and use it the same way.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.